This feature allows the admin to upload selected new students to PowerSchool through the API.
Navigation: SCP > New Student > Manager
- Check the students that you will be uploading to the SIS
- From the Task Manager, select the option "Push New Student to SIS"
- Click "Go"
- The Status should show "Push New Student to SIS"
- Go to SCP > SIS > Push New Student To SIS
- Check the box next to student, click "Sync To SIS"
- The system will automatically push the "enabled" extended schema.
- The record will be queued for SIS Synchronization.
- Once your student's preliminary information has been uploaded into Powerschool, you will need to complete their enrollment in Powerschool.
- Students will be automatically pulled into the Returning Student Manager.