- Updating Student Information
- Updating Emergency Contacts
- View SIS Sync Log
Updating Student Information
This feature allows the admin to approve student information changes. All changes made in the schoolportal will appear in the UPDATES screen.
- All changes to the Student Demographics will appear in the Old vs Current in a red pending box to the parent. Changes will not be permanent until the admin approves of the changes. This is mandatory for the admin.
Navigation: SCP > SIS > Update Student Information
- When you select an individual student, you can make additional edits by clicking on the edit icon to the right of the student’s information.
- When you have made the necessary edits, you can scroll to the bottom of the screen to either update the student information or delete the student information
- The Updates will be queued to synchronize with Chalkable. You can view the SIS Sync log for the Update status.
Updating Emergency Contacts
Parent Portal View:
Navigation: SCP > SIS > Update Emergency Contacts
- Important: Check off the names that require approval started with the the DELETED records first. Update those Emergency Contacts first.
Viewing SIS Sync Log
Navigation: SCP > Log > View SIS log
- The list will show all the updates approved by the admin.
- Once the sync has been completed, a "Success" will appear in the Success column.