Navigation: DCP or SCP > Online Payments > Reconciliation
CREDIT CARD & ACH RECONCILIATION FOR BluePay
Reconciliation allows the school to match the daily bank deposits with the associated orders. Where you run the reconciliation process is contingent on where the merchant resides - either the DCP or SCP. For example, if the merchant you are reconciling for was created at the DCP, you must run the reconciliation at the DCP and not at the SCP level.
- From your bank statement, determine the settled. Bank deposits are usually done on the next business day.
2. In your BluePay virtual terminal, go to the Settlement List and look for the settled date and click "View Settlement Data"
The Settled Amount should equal your bank statement.
1. Select the following in order to reconcile your orders:
- School: Reconciliation will be viewable in the control panel in which the merchant was created.
- Merchant: if you do not see the merchant under this list, make sure you are either in the appropriate control panel - DCP or SCP.
- Date: Settled Date or date range
- Payment Type: you will need to run reconciliations separately for each payment option you have available to customers.
2. Click "View Transactions"
For MANUAL RECONCILIATION:
3. Select the orders you wish to reconcile:
- Expected Amount: amount that you should have received from the orders
- Actual Amount: actual amount that you received from the orders
- Short/Over: the difference from expected amount and actual amount. If it is zero, then everything is perfect. If not, then you need to investigate the difference. It may be due to the cutoff times.
- Reconcile Date: verify (and modify if necessary) the Reconcile Date to the merchant transaction report or your bank deposit statement.
- Notes: you may enter reasons for not balancing in the notes area.
4. Verify all the entered information. Once you click "Deposit/Reconcile," the orders will be removed from the reconciliation and you will not be able to re-do the process.
5. Click "Deposit/Reconciliation.
For AUTO RECONCILIATION:
You will not be able to auto-reconcile if you have multiple webstores under the same merchant processing account. Auto reconciliation will pull the transactions from the merchant processor and match it will settled transactions in K-12 online.
6. To closeout the reconciled deposits, please see Order Closeout.