This guide assists in transitioning your school / district from one school year to the next.
Sync data between K-12 Online and SIS
Make sure that all the current year's data (Student and contact information) has been updated and synced back into the SIS.
Configuring new academic session in K-12 Online
Make sure that the new academic session is established in K-12 Online
Your SIS may have a different configuration. You can search under your particular SIS for its unique method of configuration
- If you would like to update your forms, the student data should not be affiliated with the forms. Delete all students.
- Update / edit necessary forms.
- Promote students in your SIS with the correct academic session.
- Pull students back into K-12 Online with the new academic session.
Spot check students
- Test to make sure that information has been pulled correctly.